CMC is widely used in Food Industry, including frozen desserts, protein food, beverages, icings, dressings, instant noodles, etc.
Appearance: White or slightly yellow fine powder
Viscosity (2%, 25℃): ≥25mPa.s
Degree of Substitution: 0.20 to 1.5
PH Value: 6.0 to 8.5
We can produce CMC exactly according to customers' specification and special usage.
1. Thickening: CMC can produce high viscosity at low concentration. It also acts as lubricant.
2. Water retention: CMC is a water binder, helps increase shelf life of food.
3. Suspending aid: CMC acts as emulsifier and suspension stabilizer, particularly in icings to control ice crystal size.
4. Film forming: CMC can produce a film on the surface of fried food, eg. instant noodle, and prevent absorption of excessive vegetable oil.
5. Chemical stability: CMC is resistant to heat, light, mold and commonly used chemicals.
6. Physiologically inert: CMC as a food additive has no caloric value and can not be metabolized.
25kg kraft paper bag, or other packing as clients request.
In a cool, dry, clean, ventilated environment.